cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand and Starter Package

MimMim
I've been here awhile

I have a few more questions... Because I'm new to starter how come I can't find Walking Dead on demand? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: On Demand and Starter Package

RogersDilhan
Product Manager
Product Manager

@MimMim wrote:

I have a few more questions... Because I'm new to starter how come I can't find Walking Dead on demand? 

Generally, Starter customers can access On Demand content based on the channels they subscribe to.  Select episodes of The Walking Dead are available On Demand through channel 100 to customers subscribing to AMC.  Currently, there is a limited time free preview where all customers can access select On Demand content through channel 100, at no additional cost.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: On Demand and Starter Package

RogersDilhan
Product Manager
Product Manager

@MimMim wrote:

Generally, Starter customers can access On Demand content based on the channels they subscribe to.  Select episodes of The Walking Dead are available On Demand through channel 100 to customers subscribing to AMC.  Currently, there is a limited time free preview where all customers can access select On Demand content through channel 100, at no additional cost.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation