Loyalty program for long term customers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Loyalty program for long term customers

I have been with Rogers internet since 1998 and I am currently on the loyalty 300GB Extreme Plan. I'm happy with my 30Mbps speed (but more is always better), but would like a higher cap. I have looked at the IGNITE 100u plan but after the first 3 months it's nearly double what I'm paying now. Are there new loyalty plans available that might fit my needs?

Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: Loyalty program for long term customers

@mikealex Great to hear from a long time customer! I certainly understand where you are coming from, however we are including a significant amount of value in the in new IGNITE tiers beyond just usage and speed, we are including 2 years of Shomi, and Rogers Game Centre Live for both the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons. If you bundle with TV it gets even better we include whole home techxpert (valued @$15/month) and an ongoing discount of $24.95/month, not to mention you are also rate protected for two years

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Loyalty program for long term customers

Thank-you, and I do understand there is some extra value there, but not for me. I don't have nor want TV service, but I do have a Rogers cell phone.

GCL is of limited value to me since most Senators games are blacked out in Ottawa, and Shomi won't be interesting to me until I can watch it on something other than my computer or tablet (Apple TV support would be help).

But I'm guessing from your answer that unless I want to cough up twice the money for 100u, I'm gonna continue to be capped at 300GB.