cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see recorded series on nextbox

TunedPerfection
I've been here awhile

How do I see what recordings I have set on my nextbox?  I know how to watch recorded programs, but can't find the list of what series I have set up to record.  On the old box I just hit LIST twice.  That doesn't work with Nextbox.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: how to see recorded series on nextbox

RogersDiego
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hello @TunedPerfection,

Welcome to the community!  

Do you have the new Rogers guide or the old guide?

I have the new guide.

I believe you're looking for the steps outlined in the How To: Set Recording Options on Navigatr Guide here:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

I hope this works.

Not really.  I know how to do that.  What I want to see is a list of the series I have programmed to record.  I want to know what series recordings I have set, like Grey's Anatomy, Fast and Loud, The Walking Dead.

Try this link.  It shows how to access scheduled recordings:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

BS
I'm a senior advisor

@TunedPerfection

What you are looking for and what Diego gave you is the ongoing issue of discussion on the link on Navigtr for almost 4 months now.

The help and tutorials you were given are the same ones we have seen since the beginning, and has never given what we are looking for - a list of our recordings in one spot.

So guess Diego was not up to date on this particular question and the perspective of what the people on the thread have been asking for incesintently, and he provided the same old answer that we all refuse as an efficient, easier (marketing pitch for Navigtr), that we are all so tired of hearing.  Glad I wasn't on line for the discussion. I would most likely have pitched in, and just ended up shaking my head on the broken record responses that we have all heard too many times.

Suppossedly a fix is coming soon. I am hoping they have lived up to the level of testing and design that Diego gave on another question.  Maybe they have learned from the messes of the last few months.  I can only hope.

Take a look in the thread on Navigtr for some tips on how to work around trying to find your shows, and why they disappear sometimes.  I posted a tip that I use, but can't seem to find it at the moment.

Take care,Bruce

TunedPerfection
I've been here awhile

Thanks for your input Bruce.  Exactly what I needed to read.  I'm disappointed that it is not a solution to my problem, but glad to know I'm not the only one looking for the list.  I'll poke around the forums a bit to learn more about the issue.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation