Samsung S4 Lollipop OS update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung S4 Lollipop OS update

One major issue everyone is going to notice that, is really rampent right now for everyone, is the ringer volume auto decreases causing missed calls.

its apparently happening when one switches between data and wifi or turns on or off one of those or both, also happens when a game is run.

I do hope its fixed in the 5.1 upgrade also hope we get it soon.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just did the update to 5.0.1

Several issues with the device now.

1. my indicator light, when recieveing sms or missed call, stays on even when i have read the message, and clossed all applications, updates, and noticifactions.

2. When someone messages me or calls(missed) i do not get any notifications on my locked screen indicating a new mesaage or missed call. i have to unlock my phone then look at my message / phone  icon to view them.

3. at random times the device is a bit laggy. this is intermittent though.

I've Been Here Awhile

^^ sorry about the spelling mistakes,

Also, i don't know if this is due to a defect or its just not offered anymore but when holding the power button while in locked mode or active i used to get the option to select " silence all, vibrate, audio on". this is gone now

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cza

Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device to see if that will fix it? Try that and see.