cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

erinlea35
I've Been Around

Hello!

I just had a couple of question about my Rogers Pay-As-You-Go Plan. It has been a year and my plan should be topped-up/renewed. I am not sure how I should go about doing so. It says my next payment date is May 3rd, 2019, but I cannot text anyone. So I suspect, my plan should be renewed for the next year. Do I add money to the balance in my plan? Or do I need to go in-store to get my sim card checked out?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@erinlea35 Exactly which plan do you have? I have the original plan and can see what my balance is and I can talk and text all I want because it's over $200. It expires on 16 Sep 2018, at which time I will apply $100 from that to renew for another year.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Calling customer service @ 1 800 575 9090 is going to be the fastest way to find out where you are at .   You can  skip through the automated answer a little faster to get to a real person  by choosing 4 for the first response , 4 for the second and 1 for the third .

Good Luck  Smiley Happy

This is the pay as you go line  so there will likely  be little to no wait time if you call during their business hours . 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation