Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

My Apple Store here doesn't deal with Rogers, but if they can get me a black 7+ then I would switch to telus/bell and get it from them prob way before Rogers can. So whoever can get me my phone quickest will get my business for the next 2 years.
I Plan to Stick Around

In at 831 down from 1331 for a 7+ black 128. I'm sure the drop is only due to cancelations and not because of phones being shipped out. Rogers is saying November before I'll see it. Might have to switch to Bell and let the Apple Store sell me one sooner.
I'm a Regular

Anyone know if the call centre has any in stock and if it would be faster to go via them?

I'm a Regular

Can u elaborate on this? What do you mean your apple store doesn't deal with Rogers? That seems odd. I thought all Apple Stores dealt with all carriers.

I'll have to check that our store deals with Rogers before I try and reserve there I guess.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Why not call in nd ask? I am pretty sure it would take longer or about the same time.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

Cancel it since you already got one from Apple
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sheesh again,

I just had a farce of a chat with customer services. (Sorry for the long post)

Me: Can you tell me why my position hasn't changed since Friday.

Him : It's a popular phone, a lot of people are buying the new iPhones.

Me: if a lot of people are buying the phone, then why isn't my position changing? Or is this number just fiction to be able to answer that my phone is coming?

Him: I can confirm that this number is not fictitious. And sorry, I don't have that information.

Me: So, does this "non-fictitious" number mean that I'm 13th in line for the store where I asked the phone to be sent?

Him: It means that you're the 13th to be notified..

Me: Notified?

Him: By email

Me: for when I will receive the phone?

Him : For when it will be available 

Me: So that means that no one in that store received that phone since Friday?

Him: I don't have that information.

Me: But logically, if this "real" number means that I'm 13th in line and that that number hasn't changed, no one has received that phone.

Him: Sorry, I don't have that information.

Me: Man, you guys should present yourself in the next elections, you anwser like politicians! Thanks for this wasted time. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Doutchie

You are #13 for that specific device and model. Not per store and the number is Canada wide using the Rogers Reservation System. Again not the store.

Calling into Rogers or chatting with them to ask why u haven't moved, you won't get that answer as the Rogers Reservation System is a self service. They can not see ur reservations. They can only see them now of the ones that got cancelled and had issues but active ones no.
I Plan to Stick Around

I get that, but, see, what you say about the position is not what he said. He clearly said that the position was for that model/color/capacity for the store where I asked it to be sent. That's why I contacted chat... Everyone I talk to has a different opinion.
I Plan to Stick Around

And if this number didn't move since Friday, that means that no-one got a confirmation across Canada since Friday for the black 7+ 256Gb?