cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back visual voicemail to an app

Spencer4hire
I've been around

Long time rogers user.

I have recently made some business changes and I need a soild way to keep track of voicemail. After a pile of searching I realize the best rogers will offer is voicemail to text. This is not gonna cut it, I need a solution to keep track of incoming voicemails. Iphone will never be an option so, is there an app or am I switching carriers?

Thank you

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Please bring back visual voicemail to an app

RogersYasmine

Good day @Spencer4hire !

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community forums, we hope you like it here! We appreciate your loyalty and hope we can continue doing business with you into the future. 🙂

I understand that you have an Android device and are looking for a way to help keep track of your voicemails, without having to fully sign into your inbox. As you mentioned, we do have our Premium Voicemail-to-Text add-on, available for $7/month + taxes. 

This add-on will allow you to get a text and audio version of your voicemails, sent straight to your text messaging inbox on your device. You will also get up to 35, five-minute messages that can be saved for up to 10 days. This add on will:

• Display message details
  • Display date and time message was left
  • Display caller's number
  • Allow an option to choose and listen to messages in any order
  • Send a text transcript to your phone

Hopefully, this is an option that will meet your needs. 🙂  There could also be some apps available via the Google Play store that provide the services you need, so I'd definitely recommend taking a look into that, too. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation