cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 update

Lalka
I've been around

When I will be able to update my galaxy s23ultra to Android 14?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Android 14 update

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
The update is currently available on a stagger rollout, just like with any major update. You should receive the update over the next few weeks. It doesn't hurt to manually check for updates in the Settings every day or so.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
The update is currently available on a stagger rollout, just like with any major update. You should receive the update over the next few weeks. It doesn't hurt to manually check for updates in the Settings every day or so.

I have the s22 ultra through rogers and according to the web site, android 14 should have been available to download o Nov 28th. Yet we are now past that and still no update available for the s22 ultra. Has anyone heard or read about a different date?

Greetings @MrBreff, 😊

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can completely understand the anticipation regarding a newly launched software update. I did a bit of digging and can see that it was released on November 28th as per our OS Upgrade Schedule & Process Page

Generally, the updates are released in stages and are staggered as @LordDrakkon advised and it would be best to check manually for an update via your settings.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

RogersJo 

Hi I have a S22 plus and still no update for android 14 when will it update ?my son has the a53 and got an update before me ..

I have the S22 Ultra and same deal. I have friends with S22 on Telus and they are already in Android 14. Why am I still waiting for this update Rogers?
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 in conversation