Paper Billings to Disappear as of March 26, 2020 - Available only on line.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Paper Billings to Disappear as of March 26, 2020 - Available only on line

@RedMarvel wrote:

1. I honestly don't know of anyone who has a complete list of all their various bills and billing addresses that they keep with their lawyer / executor.  This would require going to the lawyers any time you change a service provider to give them the most recent list of accounts. 

2. please tell me what options I have to ensure I receive Paper Billing. 

1. It's not necessary to keep a list of the bills with the lawyer, however, it's a good idea for a significant other, and/or family member, and/or close friend and/or executor/trix to have a list that you can update, say yearly or so as necessary.  I just went through this with my wife who had not been involved at all in the financial transactions that I handle every month, quarter, yearly, etc.  There were about 40 items on that list.  It's important to think about these things before "something happens."

2. You can PM the moderators here. I have found them most helpful:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've received 2 e-mails regarding Rogers going Paperless on August 18th. Is this for real this time?

I've received two e-mails telling me I have to sign up for MyRogers for paperless bills before August 18th. I'm not sure if this is for real or not (so not sure if this should be in the phishing topic or not). 

My concern is that I've been signed up on Rogers.com, I have a MyRogers registration and my account is linked (though the e-mail claims it hasn't been). 

When I tried to verify that I had a MyRogers registration, the system just sent me around in circles. 

Can someone explain what's going on? 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

maybe its a blast email targeting everyone to sign up because they did not have an indicator who has online billing or not ready in time. so usually when those things happen they blast people who already have it, its better to nag someone who has online billing already than to ignore someone and then their bill goes left unpaid and goes into collection rite?

This is what happened to my Godfather. he has multiple rogers products, he paid his bill normally, then one day he found out his wifes cellphone bill was unpaid overdue, he didnt get a bill in the mail to tell him cus they switched everyone to online billing but they also had an old email of his that no longer exists so he didnt get the email either, better be safe than sorry my friend

Highlighted

Hello, @TheresaW,

Thank you for your post and thank you @Pauly for your response to @TheresaW inquiry! 
I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and staying safe. 

We know how important it is to be able to access your invoices and track your usage at all times, we can check your MyRogers registration and help resolve the login issue.

Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we may assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Awaiting your reply. 

RogersRob