1. I honestly don't know of anyone who has a complete list of all their various bills and billing addresses that they keep with their lawyer / executor. This would require going to the lawyers any time you change a service provider to give them the most recent list of accounts.
2. please tell me what options I have to ensure I receive Paper Billing.
1. It's not necessary to keep a list of the bills with the lawyer, however, it's a good idea for a significant other, and/or family member, and/or close friend and/or executor/trix to have a list that you can update, say yearly or so as necessary. I just went through this with my wife who had not been involved at all in the financial transactions that I handle every month, quarter, yearly, etc. There were about 40 items on that list. It's important to think about these things before "something happens."
2. You can PM the moderators here. I have found them most helpful:
I've received 2 e-mails regarding Rogers going Paperless on August 18th. Is this for real this time?
I've received two e-mails telling me I have to sign up for MyRogers for paperless bills before August 18th. I'm not sure if this is for real or not (so not sure if this should be in the phishing topic or not).
My concern is that I've been signed up on Rogers.com, I have a MyRogers registration and my account is linked (though the e-mail claims it hasn't been).
When I tried to verify that I had a MyRogers registration, the system just sent me around in circles.
Can someone explain what's going on?
We know how important it is to be able to access your invoices and track your usage at all times, we can check your MyRogers registration and help resolve the login issue.
Awaiting your reply.
The only solution for those of us who want Paper Billing appears to be to complain to the CRTC Consumer Support Line at 1-877-249-2782, from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m (Eastern Time).
We called over the past two months and asked for continuing paper bills. Both times we were told they would start again next month. As of today we still have not received September’s bill. Please look into it for us.
As of today we still have not received September’s bill.
1. My September bill comes out on September 30. Not sure about yours, but I doubt you'd see it yet. What's your billing date each month?
2. If you're talking about your August bill, then we're still only 5 business days into September, so mail may not be there yet... When exactly did they say you'd start receiving paper bills?
Note that this is a peer-to-peer forum where Rogers customers help each other. If you still haven't received your August bill in a few days and you were supposed to, then you may wish to have a chat with Rogers, or PM the mods here:
SOmeone please help
I got a message today on my phone that Rogers is billing paperless in December. What if you cant always get on line - (I have to go to a library and not always open). I dont think its fair you have to pay to get a bill...thats crazy - it used to be 2 dollars I am told and a friend got billed last month for $15.00 to have her bill sent.....its crazy trying to get an answer from Rogers. They all tell you something different....HELP
if you dont have home internet with Rogers or data on your phone you can stay on paper billing for free. Same if you are 65+
Fight for your right to receive a paper bill.
Contact the CRTC, your MP and whomever else you can think of.
Rogers seems to think clients don't have rights.
With electronic billing and automatic payments many people do not realize when they are being overcharged and don't argue the charges. The extra steps of forcing people to log in to view their bill isn't worth doing for a $6 difference for many people or people get distracted and forget to do it after they see the difference in their charges. It is almost as if Rogers is counting on this and that is why they are forcing clients to electronic billing.
They know that we only have 3 major tele-communication companies in Canada.
We have to show them that even if we don't have a lot of choices that does not give them the right to treat us like we do not matter.