Check out our Digital TV packages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Check out our Digital TV packages

I don't seem to get anything under the category of "Digital TV packages".

Is there a problem with the site?

Shop - Rogers screen.jpg

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: Check out our Digital TV packages

Hi @User14!

We tried to reproduce this issue with the website but it's working just fine for us. It doesn't seem to be a server side issue.

What browser are you using? Is it fully up to date? Have you tried clearing cookies/cache as of yet? If updating and clearing cache doesn't resolve it, please let us know. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hi Corey,

@RogersCorey wrote:

What browser are you using? Is it fully up to date? Have you tried clearing cookies/cache as of yet? If updating and clearing cache doesn't resolve it, please let us know. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

CHROME - with cookie and Ad blockers!   

Ok... I got it.  I used the Firefox browser without blockers to get access.  

I have changed my TV selection.  

I'm a Senior Advisor

@User14  I use Firefox with Content Blocking on the web. I had to disable it for Rogers because a lot of stuff wouldn't work.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@User14  I use Firefox with Content Blocking on the web. I had to disable it for Rogers because a lot of stuff wouldn't work.

It is a pain. I can remember when I was not even able to get my Rogers Bill online because of my Ad blockers.

My view is that when trying to deal with a company about their "service", there should be no need to get advertisements. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@User14  We discussed this before in one of your previous threads less than one month ago:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/URL-www-support-rogers-com-ERROR/m-p/444657#M2...

There are many websites that don't work properly if you have certain extensions or blockers.  Always keep at least one "clean" browser for these websites.  Many of your recent Rogers threads/posts would be unnecessary if you followed this advice.

@57 wrote:

There are many websites that don't work properly if you have certain extensions or blockers.  Always keep at least one "clean" browser for these websites.  Many of your recent Rogers threads/posts would be unnecessary if you followed this advice.

These issues are like the Spanish Inquisition. They show up when least expected. Smiley Wink