cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WrestleMania 39: Sat. April 1 and Sun. April 2 at 6PM

RogersJermaine

Greetings Community and all our sports fans!

This weekend be sure to catch WrestleMania 39! Since making it a 2-night event, it has been nothing but a success, allowing fans to enjoy a full weekend of wrestling fun. Headlining day 1 we got the return of John Cena, arguably one of the best in the business, facing off against the United States Champion Austin Theory.

Day 2 has a packed card as well. Headlining it we have the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion ROMAN REIGNS, putting his title on the line against Cody Rhodes. WrestleMania has always been known for its surprises and special guests. Maybe this year we see The Rock, who is Roman’s cousin, make an appearance.

Let us know which match you are most excited for this weekend.

Find the details on how to tune in below:
WrestleMania: Sat. April 1 and Sun. April 2 at 6PM
EVERYTHING is available on WWE Network Ch. 528 on Ignite. Sign up for $14.99/mo
Also available on PPV Ch. 499 on Ignite (Ch. 348 on Digital TV) for $34.99 each night
FREE 2hr pre-show as $0 PPV on Ch. 499 at 6pm each night

WWE_WM39_900X211.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: WrestleMania 39: Sat. April 1 and Sun. April 2 at 6PM

A_Saini
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Night 1 - Predictions

United States Championship -- Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena: 

Not much build up ahead of the match but I find it hard to Imagine future hall of famer John Cena taking an “L” to a literal “baby-faced’ heel in Theory, with minimum experience in the WWE.

Winner: John Cena (clean finish)

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley: 

Ripley put in the work and is getting a big push especially with winning the Royal Rumble as the 1st entrant.  I don’t see her momentum coming to a stop and might be the moment Charlotte hands over the torch.  Expect a great match as both women are extremely talented, with a bunch of close falls.

Winner: Ripley, with the help of some outside interference from her clique.

Undisputed Tag Team Championship -- The Usos (c) vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens: 

Looking forward to this match the most out of all the Night 1 festivities.  Enjoyed this story line the most in the months leading up to WrestleMania.  Hard to pick a winner here but thinking Uso’s get the win and story line carries over to Night 2.

Winner: Uso’s in a controversial decision.

Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul: 

No one wants to see Logan Paul win which most likely means he will win.

Winner: PLEASE let it be Seth Rollins!

Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL: 

Winner: Not sure on this one but cheering on local Torontonian Trish Stratus!

Dominik Mysterio vs. Rey Mysterio: 

Rey gets into Hall of Fame, could be a good send off with a loss to his son.  I think Rey wins, Dominik’s clique turns on him, Rey protects son, making for a great WrestleMania moment and great father son memory.  OR Dominik wins, his gang beats on his pops he flips and turns baby face protecting dad and they both get beat on potentially.  I like option 1 better.

Winner: Rey Mysterio clean

Night 2

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship -- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes: 

Great build up and should be the highlight of the weekend with an explosive finish.

Winner:  Here it goes:  Roman wins (with the help of Paul Heyman), The Rock comes out to congratulate the tribal chief.  Not liking the spotlight switching to the Rock, Roman turns on him and starts laying the “Smack Down”.  This is when the USO’s finally turn on their leader and come out to save The Rock setting up a potential Jey vs. Roman feud.

Raw Women's Championship -- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka: 

I think Bianca is the most talented from the women’s division and can’t see her losing to Asuka.

Winner: Bianca, clean finish.

Edge vs. Finn Balor (Cage Match): 

I see a physically brutal match with a lot of high risk / high flying moves.  Should be very entertaining.

Winner: Edge, totally bias based on Toronto origins.

Brock Lesnar vs. Omos: Boring match due to Omos lack of in ring ability.  Will be fun watching a +7 footer getting tossed around and being taken to “Supplex City”.

Winner: Omos due to outside interference by Bobby Lashley.

Re: WrestleMania 39: Sat. April 1 and Sun. April 2 at 6PM

RogersJermaine

Great insights on the matches @A_Saini! Cena is still filming Peacemaker 2, so I don’t think he’ll win just to give it back up later and Roman has been on one of the longest streaks, I think its time for his “reign” to end. Rhodes coming from a big wrestling family as well, and none in the family holding the top gold, I feel he might take it.

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 2 in conversation