cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boston Bruins

Linkin
I've been here awhile
I am still learning the game of hockey and I am very impressed with their play so far, I really like when Ullmark dropped his gloves and went after Tkachuk! If they win the cup, are they the best team of all time?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Boston Bruins

RogersJermaine

You usually never want to see your goalie drop gloves and want to throw down, but it can certainly motivate the team. The Bruins don’t really need that motivation right now as they have a commanding 3-1 lead on the Panthers, but as our Leafs know, a 3-1 lead is never safe.

The past 3 years, Tampa Bay has been the dominant team, winning 2 out of 3 Stanley Cups and almost winning last year, which would make it 3 in a row, a feat only a few teams have accomplished. Boston does have a great hockey team, and being a city known for its championship teams, they will certainly go down as one of the best.

But hopefully the Leafs can get past Tampa Bay this year, and if we do, it looks like we will be matching up against another team we’ve had some bad luck against, the Boston Bruins. GO LEAFS GO!

If you are new to hockey, we do have an amazing community here where you can feel free to join or start your own threads and get some great sports conversations going.

Cheers!

Linkin
I've been here awhile
I agree with most of what you said, I spent a good part of my life one Maine USA, so naturally I was a Boston sports fan! I am glad to meet you! I love hearing opposing opinions from fans of other teams! I have been super impressed by Brad Marchand as well, he has grown up and really stepped up with Patrice Bergeron out....I do hope that we get to watch a Leafs vs Bruins! What a great matchup to watch!

RogersTony

@Linkin - I for one am shocked that the Bruins were unable to finish off the Panthers especially after going up 3 - 1 on the series after game 4. The Presidents Trophy curse appears to be very real! My condolences on an amazing regular season. The Bruins will bounce back but maybe without Patrice Bergeron... 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 3 in conversation