cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 Toronto Blue Jays Coverage Details

RogersTony

The boys in blue are back, Canada! As the Toronto Blue Jays get back into the swing of things, Sportsnet is returning to the ballpark to cover every base for Canada’s baseball fans throughout the 2023 Major League Baseball (MLB) Season.

The highly anticipated Blue Jays season gets started today! The squad meets the St. Louis Cardinals for a three-game showdown. On April 11, the Blue Jays return to Canada for their Home Opener at the newly renovated Rogers Centre against the Detroit Tigers. Both broadcasts will kick off with a special edition of Blue Jays Central with Jamie Campbell and Joe Siddall on Sportsnet and SN NOW.

Delivering the sights, sounds and spectacle of the MLB season across all platforms, Sportsnet’s coverage of the Blue Jays includes:

• Video – TV, SN NOW
  • Audio – Sportsnet Radio Network & On-Demand
  • Online – Sportsnet.ca & SN App

For this season, MLB has awarded exclusive broadcast rights for a package of regular season games to Apple TV+. These games will not be available on Sportsnet or SN NOW. Instead, fans can watch on Rogers Ignite TV via an Apple TV+ subscription.

The dates for the Apple TV+ games are listed below:

Friday, April 21: Toronto Blue Jays @ New York Yankees

Friday, May 19: Baltimore Orioles @ Toronto Blue Jays

Fans can live stream Blue Jays matchups on Sportsnet, plus other marquee MLB games, the Postseason and World Series, and hours of exclusive original content on SN NOW – Canada’s premier destination for streaming the Blue Jays.

LET’S GO BLUE JAYS!

blue jays blog 2022 season opener.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 2023 Toronto Blue Jays Coverage Details

kerrymandel
I've been around
I am a Rogers subscriber and the Blue Jays are playing the Yankees. Why can’t I watch this game? Doesn’t Rogers own the Blue Jays?
I have to have Apple TV to watch a team owned by Rogers? Ridiculous!!!

Hi @kerrymandel,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your inquiry. Major League Baseball has awarded exclusive broadcast rights for a selection of regular season games to Apple TV+. The Blue Jays games scheduled for April 21 and May 19 are part of that exclusive package and are not available for Sportsnet to broadcast across its TV or streaming platforms. The games are available exclusively on Apple TV+, which can be accessed through Rogers Ignite TV. All questions and comments should be directed to Major League Baseball audience relations at csresponse@mlb.com.

Sportsnet will still carry the audio broadcast of these games across the Sportsnet Radio Network and on the Sportsnet app: https://www.sportsnet.ca/590/

RogersZia

howiechips
I've been here awhile
How do you get the majority of the blue Jays games. I have Sportsnet 1 and TSN4 and don't get all games. How many sportsnet channels do I need??

Hello, @howiechips 

Thank you for your post.

You can catch almost all of the games on SN Now but there are a select few games that will only be aired on Apple TV+ this year. Another one of those games will be airing on May 19th.

All games that are not exclusively on Apple TV+ can be viewed on Sportsnet and SN NOW.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

csouth
I've been around
I normally use Rogers, air play and Sportsnet now to watch Blue Jays games. Why am I not able to get hardly any games on now?!

Hi @csouth,

We welcome you to the Rogers Community Sports Hub, where you can find all things related to sports, and thank you for joining this conversation on our Toronto Blue Jays coverage details.

Besides a few of the games that have been selected to be shown exclusively on Apple TV+, all other Blue Jays games are available to watch on Sportsnet.

Can you let us know some more details about which games you are not able to watch so that we can assist you further?

Thank you
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 in conversation