cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

RogersJermaine

With so many AAA GOTY candidate games being released this year it would be hard to make an individual post for all of them but hey let’s try lol. We’ve already seen the release of Hogwarts Legacy back in February and as mentioned before it is the best-selling game so far this year. Fellow gamer @RogersCorey did touch upon Diablo IV but we can revisit that closer to its release in June. But this month we are in for a treat.

April 28th the release date for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the much-anticipated sequel to the hugely successful Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order game.

The gameplay in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor promises to be even more immersive than its predecessor, with stunning graphics, incredible sound effects, and controls that put players right in the heart of the action. Fans of the franchise can expect to encounter classic characters from across the Star Wars universe as they explore new planets, battle enemy forces, and unravel the mysteries of the Force.

One of the standout features of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is the inclusion of a new crafting system that allows players to create their own lightsabers, using various components and designs to create a weapon that suits their play style.

Overall, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor looks to be another great addition to the Star Wars gaming franchise (KOTOR will always be number 1 for me though). Whether you're a die-hard fan of the Star Wars universe or just love a good action-adventure game, Jedi: Survivor is definitely worth a pick up.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

RogersCorey

I was expecting a competent Soulslike with Jedi Survivor but what we got was probably my favourite Star Wars game ever.

I'm so hyped for this but the summer is ultra stacked. I'm likely going to wait for a sale before I buy it. My backlog is going to get neglected and I'm going to have to buy some brand new games. I just can't wait to play Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Diablo 4 or Final Fantasy XVI.

I really hope that we see Kal Kestis make his way into the Star Wars TV shows. They added his sabre at Disney World so he's been recognized as something more than just a niche video game character. 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation