cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splatoon 3!

RogersCorey

Splatoon 3 is the fastest selling game launch in Japan ever | VG247

It's impossible now to deny that Splatoon is among Nintendo's biggest franchises. As a fan of this game from the start, I couldn't be happier to see this outcome. When I bought the first game on the Wii U, I just hoped it would sell enough to warrant a sequel. I never imagined it would sit atop the sales charts just a couple sequels later. Splatoon is definitely here to stay now! 

I know the art style is off putting to some but don't dismiss this as a mere children's game. The skill ceiling is quite high if you're looking for some real competition and the moment to moment gameplay is a blast. Nintendo has made a family friendly shooter for all ages here. Call of Duty eat your heart out!

A new Splatfest is headed to Splatoon 3 and it’s going to be a scorcher! - News - Nintendo Official ...

Now's the time to join in on the fun as next weekend is the first Splatfest! Each Splatfest asks the community a question and then let's you choose a team to represent your preferred answer. Once you've made your choice, it's time to battle it out in online Splatfest Battles! 

The goal of a match is to ink as much of the stage as you can. The more matches your side wins, the closer you’ll be to a resounding victory. Splatfests in Splatoon 3 also include Tricolor Turf War battles, which are 4v2v2!

The team that wins the most battles earns the bragging rights to say that their choice is the best.

RogersCorey_0-1663177783337.jpeg

Which side would you pick? I'm definitely Team Gear! With gear you can gather food and make your own fun. It's the obvious answer!

0 REPLIES 0
Topic Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 in conversation