Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Gamecenter problem

It's 6:56 and I'm wating for Leafs game. I'm stuck on http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/gamecenterlive?id=2014020001  at the Watch Tab

Current NHL GameCenter LIVE™ subscribers sign in:     DOES NOT ACCEPT MY MYROGERS LOGIN.      I have already got the NHL Checkmark on Rogers.com

The only things visible is:

Upgrade to Watch Live Games, Replays and More

***Edited Labels.***

I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

Getting the same thing.  Have tried the computer, iPhone and Apple TV.  All tell me that the useid/password is not valid.

Not a great first night!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Agreed. It is now 7:47 PM and past the time when things are supposed to work properly. While I am able to tune into both games currently being broadcast, the screen asking us to log in after 5 minutes, as instructed, is not coming up. When I try to log in, it says Invalid username or password. this is disappointing, because without the valid user name or password, I cannot stream the games on my smart blu-ray player or my smart TV. Then again, this is what we have come to expect from Rogers - nothing works properly. Very disappointing!
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same problem. I was at the screen that said "Congratulations! You are eligible for a free subscription until December 31, 2014 "

I clicked on the Start Watching Now button, and it took me to the nhl.com gamecenter site. When I click on a game to watch it, I get prompted to upgrade, and I am not able to watch the game. I tried putting my Rogers login, but it seemed to want an nhl.com login.

Is there something I should be doing differently?
I'm Here A Lot

Been one the phone for an hour with Rogers and they can't seem to figure it out.  Kept telling me to re-download the app on my phone, told them the app isn't the issue as I can't login on the computer or my ps4 app as well.  Ridiculous waste of my time.  I was a gamecentre customer for a couple of years and have never had an issue.  Rogers takes it over and I can't even log in on day 1.  You'd think that a company of this size would know how to develop a proper system and not have to rely on customers wasting time with an incompetent support team.  I should start billing them for my time.

Has ANYONE actually been able to log in using their Rogers credentials?

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been able to somehow login and watch through my iphone, but not on my ipad or apple tv. Very frustrating

I've Been Around

Exact same problem here... working through my phone, but not desktop, despite the fact I get through to the Rogers  "Congratulations!" page. Maddening. Anyone have any ideas????

I've Been Here Awhile

I used to go straight from the Congrats screen to the upgrade now screen. Now I go from Congrats to select game, But then when I click on a game, I get the upgrade now screen.

I can't watch games yet, but maybe progress?
I'm Here A Lot

same problem! gonna lose it

I'm Here A Lot

Is there supposed to be a Rogers NHL game centre app? that's different from theone used the last few years? This is horrid.