cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is it so difficult to just post

clueless1
I'm here a lot

I've used the forum in the past but it's changed a wee.  First I had to find the instructions to post.  If you have a general question one can't post.

When did this page/site become difficult?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: why is it so difficult to just post

barndoor
I'm a trusted contributor

@clueless1 wrote:

I've used the forum in the past but it's changed a wee.  First I had to find the instructions to post.  If you have a general question one can't post.

When did this page/site become difficult?

thanks

LOL ....it's always had it's challenges . 

After the last round of changes my only suggestion would be to be sure and log in BEFORE you type a post. I lost a couple posts by typing them before login   and found it not to be a short cut and annoying  because of the loss  . 

To answer your question tho ...I have no idea why it has to be so variable compared to a regular bulletin board. 

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @clueless1 ,

We're always open to feedback on how to make the Rogers Community Forums experience better.

What exactly did you have trouble with? For example, you mentioned Posting, is that starting a new Thread or Replying to an ongoing thread?

RogersDarrell

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@clueless1 : There are several threads, with numerous posts, on the topic of this forum and the difficulties people encounter.  Here's but one sample specifically about logging in and the fact that it sometimes takes a couple of tries, etc.:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Community-Questions-Suggestions/Signing-in-to-the-forum/td-p/3...

As mentioned above, if you have a specific problem, please itemize it and we'll see if we have suggestions to avoid that problem.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation