cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers™ World Elite® Mastercard® and Rogers mobile

AprilW
I've been around

Any advantage to having a Rogers Mobile account and Rogers  World Elite Mastercard?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers™ World Elite® Mastercard® and Rogers mobile

RogersYasmine

Greetings, @AprilW 

Welcome to the Rogers community, we hope you like it here and will continue to visit often.

I don't have the Rogers World Elite Mastercard myself but there does seem to be quite a few benefits if you have this card! It looks like you can use the Rogers Bank app to do things like manage your Rogers Bank account, redeem your rewards, and more!

The Rogers World Elite Mastercard gives you access to our highest rate of cash back rewards, everywhere you shop with no caps or hidden fees. Plus there's no annual fee! Earn 3% in unlimited cash back rewards on all your eligible purchases made in US dollars. Earn 1.5% in unlimited cash back rewards on all other eligible purchases.

The card comes with Mastercard benefits including:

• Complimentary membership to Mastercard travel pass provided by DragonPass
  • Chip and PIN technology
  • Mastercard Identity check
  • Mastercard Zero Liability
  • Tap and go shopping

For more details and to review the terms and conditions click here for answer to some of your questions, please check out our FAQs found here

I hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

Re: Rogers™ World Elite® Mastercard® and Rogers mobile

Not sure why you also asked about Rogers Mobile, which I don't have.

I've had this card for almost 7 years and have averaged around $1000 per year in rewards.  I usually claim my rewards monthly, using the app, a few days before my next statement, so the credit appears on that statement.

I especially like the insurance coverage (details in the link provided above). Not having to pay the CDW when renting a car is great, as are the other insurance benefits.  All the benefits of a premium card (pay yearly) without the yearly fee.

I have it set up to auto-pay from my bank, so I never have to worry about payments when travelling.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation