Welcome to our second Community Solutions Contest!
We have a few cool prizes up for grabs this month. We’re giving away a pair of Beats by Dre headphones, a JAWBONE JAMBOX, and a Community Forums prize pack. More prizes than before so more people can share in the winning part 😉
We’ve also amped up this round a little, think of it as Community Solutions Contest the Sequel. Just mark your question as solved if you got the answer you were looking for as before but this time, the person who provided the answer will also qualify to win a prize. Each time a problem is solved in the community the original poster AND the solver will get a ballot in the draw. The contest runs June 27– July 27, 2012.
A few guidelines: You are welcome to answer your own questions but those won’t count in the contest, and creating duplicate accounts or tag teaming to drive entries will also be excluded. Full contest rules and regs are here!
Not a Community Forums member?
Here’s how to register:
1. Click on Register (located at the top right hand corner of the screen)
2. You will be directed to the My Rogers page
3. Under New User click Register Now
4. Enter your username (usually an email address) and password
5. Select a login
7. Sign In
8. Click on Sign In (located at the top right hand corner of the screen)
9. You will be directed to the My Rogers page
10. Enter your username and password
Accept a Solution?
1. Go to the post that provided a solution to your question
2. Click on options (located on the top right of the post)
3. In the dropdown menu, click Accept as Solution.
Or, click on Accept as Solution in the bottom right hand side of the post
4. Click confirm
You’ll notice that both the question and the solution get special icons and links that take you directly from the question to the answer.
Good luck and happy posting!
A quick reminder that the contest closes today at 5pm ET!! A couple hours left to accept solutions still 🙂
So far we have 30 accepted solutions added to our collective knowledge base and I think that's great - that means close to 60 entries into our draws that take place next week.
As soon as the winners are confirmed, I will post an update here!