Delete MyRogers™ credentials

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
txt1230
I've Been Around

I have two myrogers accounts and would like to delete one. What should I do?

***Edited Labels.***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Delete MyRogers™ credentials

Hello txt1230

Sadly there is no way of removing them unless a mod can do it. The other way is removing all your account numbers from this one & make a new one if u like..

You can log into your My Rogers account - Overview - On the left side you will see ( Account Information). Click on the red arrow & press ( Add An Account) - There it will list you the account numbers & u can remove the account numbers.

ndm
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, 

Contact live chat support.  They can disable your old profile so it can no longer be used. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ndm

That is correct. Problem is that some live agents may not want to do it.

Morley1
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, how do I permentally delete MyRogers™ credentials online information?

***Edited Labels***

RogersMaude

Good evening @Morley1 ,

Welcome to the Forums and Thank you for your contribution!

I can definitely tell you more about the steps to take, in order to remove your account from your online profile.

First of all, you will have to log in by entering your username and password. Then you will select Account Overview.

From there, you will see that you can access your MyRogers Profile. In order to complete the removal of your account information from your online profile, you will have to click on the Account Registration tab.

My Rogers.png

Under Rogers Account you should see the type of account (whether it is wireless or cable related) and under Account Number you should see your 9-digit or 12-digit account number.  To finalize, simply click on Remove.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

Morley1
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @RogersMaude , thanks for your reply. This is not the area that I need help with however. I think I was short on details in my first post. I don't currently or have ever had a rogers account outside of the NHL gamecenter live. I do my best to control my information held by companies, you never know when one may be hacked, and see that Rogers had existing account information within MyRogers credentials. I want to remove this information. I've included a link below; how I learned I had information with Rogers was after attempting to register for gamecenter live it indicated I had an existing account.

https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/register

Thank you,

Morley

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I think what they showed.. MIGHT at least help with you registering seperately for GCL.

Generally, depending on what products you have/had on your myrogers, gave a free GCL account (or still does).

By removing that account from the myrogers, should no longer associate that you have a GCL then.

Though i beleive.. even if NOT a rogers customer.. and you want to get GCL.. you need to create a myrogers profile just for it anyways.

angelamilner
I've Been Around

I need to do this an Live Chat will not do it anyone know how.  I can not get into my account because I have two user ids??? associated with one account number.  Neither will open.

RogersMaude

Good evening  @angelamilner,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community, we appreciate your contribution.

We are very sorry that you have not had the ability to resolve this situation with our Live Chat agents and we would love to help you by taking a deeper look into this.

• When did this issue start?
  • Do you know if the representative you have interacted with created a ticket to have this investigated?

Since the issue at hand is account-specific, we will need to obtain your account information and discuss this matter via Private Message to help you accordingly. Please reach out to @CommunityHelps once you are back online if needed.

RogersMaude