cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10GB bonus data removed

burtonjs
I've been around

In October 2022 I was offered 10GB bonus data for my loyalty with Rogers - it stated it would be effective immediately and for 18 months
In July 2023 I was sent a text from Rogers stating that the 10Gb data bonus would continue to renew monthly as it's linked automatically to my plan.
Come November 2023, in the middle of my billing cycle, it drops off... Causing me to go over my data and get throttled down to 3G.

I called customer care and he didn't know what I was referring to and kept putting me on hold stating he was looking into it. For 20 minutes!

I've been a Rogers Wireless customer for 23 years and I think it's ridiculous to be offered data bonus and have it taken away mid month for no reason.
On top of that a rep who didn't know how to handle this concern.

I have 10 months left on my current commitment and this is not boding well for Rogers in my eyes.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: 10GB bonus data removed

RogersMaude

Hey @burtonjs,

Thank you for sharing the details of your data bonus situation.

I appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention and would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this.

Please send a message @CommunityHelps, when you have time, so we can discuss privately and gain access to your account. I'm confident we'll be able to resolve the problem.

To know more on how to send us a private message, simply check out this blog. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation