cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't proceed with home connect app

KMurreh
I've been around

I bought the Rogers self install modem, and upon downloading the app it keeps on redirecting me to the website over and over. Is this an issue with me alone or other users too? Devs should be on this matter.

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't proceed with home connect app

maz341
I've been here awhile

Having the same issue

RogersJermaine

Hi @KMurreh & @maz341,

Thank you both for joining us here on the Rogers Community Forums, and we appreciate you both bringing this to our attention. Since my last posting, have you all been able to access the app? Are you able to sign into your MyRogers account?

If you are unable to access your MyRogers account and are still having issues getting access to the HomeConnect app, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

maz341
I've been here awhile

I bought an internet from Rogers, I received Modem Gateway and entertainment box the very next day. I tried to login from the application but the application didn't let me. I thought I forgot the password, I tried login on web but it was working fine on web. The application is not working for me.

I called the tech support people to raised a ticket and they said your account is in tentative state. They raised a ticket and give me 24-48 hours. I came in this apartment last week, and they already had an internet and i wanted my own internet, so I ordered my own internet and use on the same Cable as where the previous owner wifi was. The same wire. 

Now after 48 hours I called them and they told me the problem is "You are using the same wire for previous owners internet and for your new own and it won't work"

@RogersJermaine 

maz341
I've been here awhile

It has been 18 days my issue persists. 🙂 No Internet for last 18 days.

@maz341 thanks for reaching out via private messages. I hope we were able to address all your concerns. 

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation