cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Devices - Reservation Thread

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix Let us keep the tradition of helping others navigating the reservation system.

***Edited Labels***

32 REPLIES 32

Re: iPhone 15 Devices - Reservation Thread

NigelA
I've been around

Where can I reserve the iPhone 15, I can't see anything on my account?

mysteryman
I've been around

Any info how to reserve the phone and the cost etc ?

cynikalmindset
I plan to stick around

#19 15 pro max natural titanium 1TB

iceman_dl6
I'm here a lot
I’m always getting this error message! Tried since 8am this morning!!

“Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers.

• You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you.”

I’m still getting the technical difficulties error message, very frustrating!!

Did you select ship to home or ship to store?

Thanks

knorris
I've been around

I've been stuck on a loading screen when trying to reserve and ship to him, or getting the same error as above when trying to ship to store, all day.

#2 15 Pro Max Blue 1TB

jeff27
I plan to stick around
How do you see what number you are?

Keenan1
I've been here awhile
#31 PRO MAX TITANIUM although I don't know what the 31 means. Is that 31 in my store? Or do I get the 31st iPhone 15 Pro Max and titanium 🤔

Keenan1
I've been here awhile
What does the #2 mean? Is that per store or in general?

Keenan1
I've been here awhile
Hopefully in general. I can't see it being per store. I worked at Rogers for 3 years and never did we have this many phones this many phones reserved to a store on iPhone launch. I imagine th majority of people reserving ship to home to avoid the set up fee

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I still can't preorder to store... Pain.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Wow, I was finally able to figure it out and I'm 250th in line for an Pro Max titanium 256gb...

Go to the following site and then click "Learn More" on "Manage your device"

https://www.rogers.com/mobility/reserve

That's so buggy. 

Timmy123
I've been here awhile

My 15PM shipped yesterday to the store. I didn't get any tracking details in the ship in g confirmation email.. should I be nervous?

Thanks
James

Keenan1
I've been here awhile
Same with mine but I don't think you get tracking when it gets sent to the site only your house. Plus im sure if it shipped now it should be there for Friday 🤞

Timmy123
I've been here awhile
Thank you for the quick reply. I sighed a big sigh of relief.

Kindly,
James

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I was at 257 on Monday for a natural titanium PM 256. Now I'm at 85. I don't think I'm getting mine this month unless Rogers gets a lot of stock the next few weeks. Might just give it a try in-store on Friday.

iceman_dl6
I'm here a lot
Still waiting for this error message to go away! Ticket created but still not resolved. The worst experience ever!! Anyone else like me?

“Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers.

• You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Thank you.”

(Post merged to this thread by Moderator)

Has anyone got any indication on when the phone 15 is shipping? I checked with the virtual assistant and mine is saying it’s back ordered. IMG_3434.jpeg

Timmy123
I've been here awhile
They're shipping as stock becomes available. I got my 15PM today. The manager said he had 5 pro models (max and regular) that were as to sell today. So there's stock in the smaller "boutique". Ring your local stores and see what they get and when they get it. Timing is important too. Happy hunting.
Topic Stats