cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total TV?

Grwebster
I plan to stick around

I just upgraded total TV, as the package offered more channels and higher internet speed for about the same price.  It was a quick decision, but now I see that it does not appear to have flex channels.  In addition there is no place where the package is fully outlined.  Can anyone provide additional info?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Total TV?

RogersZia

Hi @Grwebster!

Great question! The Ignite Total TV package is part of the fixed channels packages. This means the package does not include flex channels. 

The Ignite Total TV comes with everything in Popular TV + premium sports channels, additional specialty and lifestyle channels, including US Superstations. It has up to 158 channels (channels can vary based on regions) + Unlimited Ignite Internet usage (up to 1.5 Gbps download speeds and up to 50 Mbps upload speeds). 

If you want a full list of channels for your region please send us a PM and we'll be happy to provide you with the right info!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersZia

Hi @Grwebster!

Great question! The Ignite Total TV package is part of the fixed channels packages. This means the package does not include flex channels. 

The Ignite Total TV comes with everything in Popular TV + premium sports channels, additional specialty and lifestyle channels, including US Superstations. It has up to 158 channels (channels can vary based on regions) + Unlimited Ignite Internet usage (up to 1.5 Gbps download speeds and up to 50 Mbps upload speeds). 

If you want a full list of channels for your region please send us a PM and we'll be happy to provide you with the right info!

RogersZia

Kcsdkavanagh
I plan to stick around

If you change to Total TV you get the channels included in that package. No flex channels like with Premier and Popular. I called Rogers this week to resolve a Netflix charge. I don't have Netflix, I didn't activate it! During the contact  I was told I had an offer and it would  be 12 bucks cheaper for the Popular plan plus more channels. I had Premier and Movie Lovers. Since I was told I would still have all the channels I said sure. I received the summary and saw my monthly would be 5 bucks more. I also noticed 3 channels missing from my channel line up. I contacted Rogers again and was told there are no flex channels with the new plan and I could not revert back to Premier. Thankfully Rogers found a promo/discount and changed my plan to Total TV, added Movie Lovers and the channels that I want that are not in the Popular/Total TV plan (but were in the Premier plan!). I verified that I now have all the channels I had with Premier/Movie Lovers and it is 12 bucks cheaper a month. Still more than I would like to pay for TV services but even with an anroid box/smart TV it adds up as you still need internet and many channels I would want are monthly subscriptions.

gumshoe99
I plan to stick around

Quote..."No flex channels like with Premier and Popular." This leaves the impression that "Popular" has flex options. I was told the same thing by a rep and also that "Popular" was just a new name for "Premier" but when I signed up it was obviously a fixed lineup with no flex choice on MyRogers.  only. I called back 2 hours later and switched to Total when I was informed by a more experienced rep that neither package has flex. I still miss the flex option because we don't need the kids shows and I would have liked to have TVA Sport, RDS,Dejavu, and  Euronews just to name a few. Remaining on "Premier" was so expensive that I was ready to move to Bell since we already have a landline with them and they made a very tempting offer. 1 Week later they sweetened the deal even better than Rogers with over 200 channels for a lot less money than "Total" but by then we had already committed for 24 months and we don't jump around! I said next time call me in 22-23 months with your best price and don't play games with 6 month to 1 year price freezes and then massive increases. Jumping around is not worth the hassle for us. .I wish Rogers wold automatically reward long term loyal customers with increasing time based discounts applied without asking!

Hello can you please send me the list of TV channels for Ignite Total tv pkg?

thanks

@wandahoffman : Please check out the following link to my recent post where I explain that the pdf may not be accurate.  

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Switching-from-Premier-63-Flex-channels-to-Total-TV-...

You will need to send a private message (PM) to the mods on this forum to get the PDF sent to you.

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link near the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

Some channels seem to no longer be available? WHY? TVA Sports? ArTV? TCM?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

TCM is included in the Total TV package.

TVA Sports & TVA Sports 2 are both available for $4/month as a package

ICI ARTV is available for $4/month.

Click on https://www.rogers.com/bundles/offers  fill in an address near you into the popup, click on "Check Address", click the Channels tab near the top of the screen, you can then see all the channels in the various bundles, or search for a channel.

Also, check out my post, the one above yours.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 7 in conversation