cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading My Data?

pstefan98
I'm here a lot

My S/O have a data plan that far exceeds our needs since our living/work situations have changed. Is there any way I can go about cutting my data down so I’m not paying a huge bill when I simply don’t need/use all of it?

Thank you
Paul

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Downgrading My Data?

mark_ward
I plan to stick around
I’m also interested in this question. Since I now work from home most of the time I use my home wifi. I barely use 4gb a month of data on my phone but am paying for 25 gb. I’m retiring soon so it won’t change. Roger’s should consider plans for seniors who don’t need the data that others do

Re: Downgrading My Data?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

if the data bucket is included in your plan, you might have to change  your plan to a plan with a lower amount of data if they are still available, you can only switch to an "in market" plan so your best bet is to call in every now and then and check if any in-market plans have less data AND also cost less, some may have less data but you might be paying the same so look for a plan with both LESS data AND the plan costs less too, or maybe u have to build  your own plan and get voice only plan and add a data add on to it and make sure it costs less than what you were paying for now

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation