cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers and Shaw still separate

Mitchie574
I've been here awhile

I recently signed up with Rogers TV, Internet, and home phone also cell phone. When I called the Rogers number after sitting on hold for half an hour, I was informed I needed to call Shaw as they were not quite connected yet. When I finally did get through to Shaw, I was told that they did not support TV called display, but Rogers does. When I signed up for Rogers, it was the new TV package. I did not sign up with Shaw I signed up with Rogers, so why are they not connected? I’m still separate I feel like I was lied to.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers and Shaw still separate

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mitchie574 Rogers acquired Shaw last year but it takes time to complete an integration of this size.  As far as I know, the Rogers and (former) Shaw TV services still operate separately and independently and customers also still purchase and manage their services on separate web sites.

By the way, Rogers does not offer TV Call Display for Home Phone on their Ignite TV platform.  (They only offered it on their legacy Home Phone and Digital TV services.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers and Shaw still separate

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mitchie574 Rogers acquired Shaw last year but it takes time to complete an integration of this size.  As far as I know, the Rogers and (former) Shaw TV services still operate separately and independently and customers also still purchase and manage their services on separate web sites.

By the way, Rogers does not offer TV Call Display for Home Phone on their Ignite TV platform.  (They only offered it on their legacy Home Phone and Digital TV services.)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation