cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CityTV Toronto Intermittent Glitching

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Digital Legacy TV - CityTV Toronto HD (channel 7) is back one again with brief (about 3-5 seconds) and intermittent video/audio glitches.

I noticed one glitch during my recordings of Americas' Got Talent, and today's Bob Barker special. Both were simulcasted shows, but I didn't bother watching the entire programmes.

I didn't notice any glitching on City News, so I assume the glitching is rare, but I'll still be switching my recording choices to other affiliates when possible.

I haven't checked my antenna feed to compare, but since digital legacy will soon be killed off, it's nice to have something minor to complain about ... Oh, by the way, my new, most annoying commercial is the Golden Corral one with that terrible child actor (I yell over his voice, until I press the mute button).

Sincerely,
Old Yeller

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CityTV Toronto Intermittent Glitching

RogersMoin

Hello, @mebe.

I appreciate you being our Community member and participating in various discussions. Is your minor complaint resolved yet? Have you compared it with your antenna feed?

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Re: CityTV Toronto Intermittent Glitching

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
Since I only noticed the glitches on City TV Toronto simsubs, I now just set my recordings for the non-simsubbed West feeds for the content.

When I later recorded the Bob Barker tribute from CBS Seattle, there were no glitches (not even in the spot that glitched on the CityTV Toronto earlier feed.

Sincerely,
Johnny West
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation