cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN and Sportsnet content in Ignite TV app

Me148
I've been here awhile

Do I need separate apps to view tsn and sportsnet content? Why can’t I see these (and many other) channels in the igniteTV app?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: TSN and Sportsnet content in Ignite TV app

RogersMoin

Hello, @Me148.

Welcome to our Community. Thank you for your query.

The Ignite TV app is designed to provide a seamless viewing experience, and while it includes a wide range of channels, some content providers require viewers to use their dedicated apps. This is often due to broadcasting rights and agreements specific to those channels.

You don't necessarily need separate apps to view TSN and Sportsnet content on Ignite TV. While Ignite TV offers live TV streaming for many channels, there might be regional restrictions for some sports content on TSN and Sportsnet. This means the specific game you want to watch might not be available in the Ignite TV app due to broadcasting rights. If your subscription includes these channels and there are no regional blackouts, you can access live TSN and Sportsnet broadcasts directly within the Ignite TV app. Just navigate to the channel number where they're listed in the guide.

The dedicated apps might be optimized and provide additional features or content not available directly through the Ignite TV app.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Re: TSN and Sportsnet content in Ignite TV app

Me148
I've been here awhile

Thank you for some feedback. I could understand that some games might have regional blackouts but no sport channels are visible in my igniteTV app. It’s odd that channels like CP24 are not visible either. This is definitely not a seamless experience. This mobile app service appears to be degrading, not improving.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation