cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFA Sign in

ATP13
I plan to stick around

As many we have my wife (as primary account holder for billing) plus myself and my two sons.

I tried to log into this community and I needed to use our primary account email and password and then it asks for MFA to either her email or cellphone. I tried log in using my email credentials and it won't let me saying no account, OK, try to add account and and says we already have an account under my wife's email......

So this is not convenient. Any one else have this issue?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MFA Sign in

RogersYasmine

Good day @ATP13,

Thanks so much for posting your concerns in our Rogers forum! We hope you like it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

When it comes to setting up a MyRogers profile for your Rogers account, your account can only be linked to one profile. I would recommend logging back into your wife's MyRogers profile, navigate to the MyRogers Profile settings and update the username to your own email address (if that is what is preferred). Please note: the username email can be different than the contact email we have on file for billing and account communications. 

To update the Contact Info (used for billing and account communications), you may navigate to the Contact & Billing settings to update your info moving forward.

I hope that helps!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: MFA Sign in

RogersYasmine

Good day @ATP13,

Thanks so much for posting your concerns in our Rogers forum! We hope you like it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

When it comes to setting up a MyRogers profile for your Rogers account, your account can only be linked to one profile. I would recommend logging back into your wife's MyRogers profile, navigate to the MyRogers Profile settings and update the username to your own email address (if that is what is preferred). Please note: the username email can be different than the contact email we have on file for billing and account communications. 

To update the Contact Info (used for billing and account communications), you may navigate to the Contact & Billing settings to update your info moving forward.

I hope that helps!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation