cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 years with Rogers wireless

oiseaudenuit
I've been around

This April it will be 20years i am with Rogers Wireless i was wondering if we get a gift for been a loyal customer all that time? I think Rogers should do something especially i been always spending more than 100$ a month all that time!  If they are cheap i will change! LOL

Is someone know about this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: 20 years with Rogers wireless

rickatk
I've been around

Hope your transition goes smoothly. We have enough stress in our lives 👍

Re: 20 years with Rogers wireless

Hmm
I'm an enthusiast

Try thirty+ here.

Imagine celebrating over three decades with Rogers, eagerly anticipating the birthday surprise each year. But instead of a delightful gift, what do you get? Gaslighting, denial, deflection—oh my! Add in a pinch of laziness, incompetence, and ineptitude for good measure.

Yet, amid this circus of customer service missteps, there's a glimmer of hope: the occasional appearance of someone who actually knows their stuff and can get things done. But let's be real, they're as rare as a unicorn sighting on your morning commute.

So, here's to Rogers, the gift that keeps on giving—just not in the way you'd hope. Long-term customers like myself might not get the red carpet treatment, but hey, at least we've got front-row seats to the greatest show on earth: Rogers customer service.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation