cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 not sharing data

Imartins
I've been here awhile

Anyone else having issues with the galaxy watch 6 not sharing data? I activate a galaxy on my account but it does not work at all on LTE network. I have called support and gone to the store many times but support says it is a store issue and store says it is a support issue. I ran out of options.
The watch pairs, I see that it is connected to Rogers but I cannot access the internet and when trying to make a call it says it is not authorized by the service provider.

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Galaxy watch 6 not sharing data

RogersJermaine

Hi @Imartins,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! Congratulations on your recent purchase, as that is a great accessory device for your phone. Since your last post, were you able to get the connection issue resolved? If not, we would be happy to take a further look into this for you.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

ianmeadmckay
I've been around

I am also having the exact same issue

Sahil85
I've been here awhile

I am also having the same issue. The store was not able to pair the watch and the phone when they sold the watch to me. I am not able to make/receive calls or use data. Did you have the same issue?

Imartins
I've been here awhile
Yes the same issue. Apparently this is happening at Rogers, the sales people know it and yet they continue to sale the product and not say a thing to customers. Not acceptable at all!

Imartins
I've been here awhile
No thank you! Lost count how many times I called you guys, gone to the store. At this point there is no private message. I will tell everyone I know how horrible you guys are at customer service and how good you are at hiding important information such as " the main reason why you are upgrading your phone and paying $500 is currently not working. We ( Rogers) know that but I won't say a thing to you...".

Sahil85
I've been here awhile

I agree. I have created 2 tickets. Went to three stores and they changed my watch 3 times. All in vain. I dont know why Rogers is still selling the LTE watch when it is not supported by their system. 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation