cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Samsung S23 Plus camera have a Banana Blur issue?

therealjohn1
I'm here a lot

Hello. 

I was interested in maybe getting the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus as Rogers is offering it to me for really cheap.

I watched some videos on the phone that compared the S23 Plus to the S23 Ultra and they said that it is still a really good phone and takes really good pictures. Also they said that the battery will last longer on the S23 Plus then the Ultra due to the screen being 6.6 instead of 6.8 and the resolution is only 1080P instead of 4K on the Ultra.

Then I was reading the reviews for the S23 Plus on the GSM Arena website and some people reported that they are having some blurring on the pictures they take on the S23 Plus. They called it a Banana Blur effect or issue. So they said that Samsung told them that the next software update in June would fix the problems and some people said that they got the update but it did not fix the problem and others said that they never had the problem. Also if you search Google then you will find websites that mention that problem.

So I am wondering if it is just a problem with S23 Plus phones sold in certain Countries. Mainly some Countries overseas and want to know if anyone is having the Banana Blur problem with the Samsung S23 Plus phones sold here in Canada and the USA. So if you have a Samsung S23 Plus then let me and everyone else who reads this know what your experience is with the S23 Plus is and if you have the Banana Blur issue with the camera or any other problems?

Thank you.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Does the Samsung S23 Plus camera have a Banana Blur issue?

RogersMoin

Hello, @therealjohn1.

I appreciate you researching the device before buying and posting your query in our Community. We have yet to discuss the Banana Blur topic here; hopefully, our members are not affected by it. 😃

Do you take a lot of close-up photos? Stepping back a little from the subject may help in eliminating the blur. You can also post your query in Samsung Community

All the best!

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation