cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my account cancelled??

Ditzy_Gal
I've been around

I went to log on today to take a look at my bill, and it says my account has been cancelled?! Why?

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Why is my account cancelled??

caper7ca
I've been here awhile

Hi, mine was fine around 6:15 am today but then 7:15 ish having same issue. Called Rogers and sales rep did not know why and said my account looked fine. They are also having issues looking up current offers, etc. as am I on the web site.

So, you are not the only one. Definitely looks like a problem on their end but they do not yet know what is going on to cause the problem - or not even specifically aware of this issue.

ErumF
I've been around

Hi, I am having the same issue. I tried to log on today around 9:30am to take a look at my bill, and it says my account is cancelled. The wired thing is that the account number they show is not even match with the one i have it on my bill. Mine start with 43******* on my bill and they one they show it is cancel is start with 233********.

Please if anyone know how to solve this please share.

caper7ca
I've been here awhile

Same issue. Rep said that is a legacy account number. Either way, all messed up!

RogersZia

Hello @Ditzy_Gal@caper7ca , and @ErumF,

Welcome to the Community!

This is an odd one, did any of you make any account changes recently? Or did you migrate from legacy to Ignite TV services? Are you experiencing any issues with the service? 

Typically the 12 digit account numbers that start with 231 or 233 are linked with legacy services. If you've recently migrated over to the Ignite TV service your legacy account will be cancelled and you will be provided with a new account number.

Just need a bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

caper7ca
I've been here awhile

Morning and thanks for following up.

No changes. I did log a ticket with Rogers. Mysteriously my account was back to normal on Saturday. There was clearly an update on the Rogers side that messed with some accounts. All ok now.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation