cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continues Worst Service Award

JoeJoe2020
I've been here awhile

After posting my last unsatisfactory service last week. I received a call from Office of the President, an advisor named Chris G. Of course, he offered to help me bit again is fruitless which he said will contact me to resolve within the next 48 - 72 hours.
I did received his second call within 48 hours and again he tried to complete the order for me which again failed. Given I was not home at the time he called and Chris G asked when I will be home and I told him approx 2 hours. He then promised to call me after 2 hours which of course no sight. I waited more than 2 hours and then realized the time maybe too late for him to call.
An email was sent by Chris G on April 4th 2:58am (Pacific Time) apologizing for not calling back on April 2nd which it supposed to be and asking for my consent to proceed my request.
I replied and stating what other consent would it takes. The consent was given and failed not because of me but Rogers’ system. His replied was that he needed my consent to proceed. I replied his email (twice)by asking Chris G to call me and as of today (April 7th - 3:20pm Pacific Time) and I still have not heard from him.
I would like to get the President’s direct email and name to send my complaint or should I write and mail the complaint.
I won’t accept any further apology without real action. Enough lip services.
If I have not given my consent why would Chris G be working in my account? The fail was jot of me but Rogers. Shouldn’t Rogers actions and rectify the error and inform me the issue is resolve? Not by calling and emailing client to keep asking for consent! What if it fails again? So, again call and email for more consent.
You should be focus on problem solving and satisfy client and not kept pestering client for consent which was given to begin with.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Continues Worst Service Award

JoeJoe2020
I've been here awhile
Please send me the name and direct email as per my previous posting.
I am not interested in speaking with any of your colleagues or service reps.
I believe the President and CEO of Rogers should be informed by client directly of the client’s disappointment and not try to be covered by the staffs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersZia

Good evening @JoeJoe2020,

Welcome to the Community!

It's truly disappointing to read about your experience with us. We strive to do better, but I know we sometimes fall short. We can try to reach out to our colleague and see why there's a delay in contact. 

Please click here to send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

RogersZia

JoeJoe2020
I've been here awhile
Please send me the name and direct email as per my previous posting.
I am not interested in speaking with any of your colleagues or service reps.
I believe the President and CEO of Rogers should be informed by client directly of the client’s disappointment and not try to be covered by the staffs.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation