Did you mean: 
CommunityHelps
Support
Support

@RogersYan - Community Manager

facebook_1689862077040_7087795269178381517.jpg (002).jpg

Favourite Drink: Craft beer

Favourite Food: Burgers or anything made on a smoker

Favourite Animal: Dogs and Octopus (weird I know)

Favourite Movie/TV Show: Movie – Snatch, TV show – Sherlock

Dream or Best Vacation: Croatia, Sweden, Norway

@RogersCorey - Moderator

Corey_July 2020.jpg

Favourite Drink: Coca Cola Classic (Can't beat the real thing!)

Favourite Food: Bacon. (Mmm... bacon!)

Favourite Animal: Dogs. (I also have a soft spot for the underappreciated Whipoorwhil.)

Favourite Movie/TV Show: Evil Dead (Hail to the King baby!)

Fun Fact About Yourself: I can bend my left thumb at the joint to a full 90-degree angle due to pressing the DPAD on game controllers too hard over the years. 

@RogersTony - Moderator

Tony_July 2020.jpg

Favourite Drink: A cold coconut water during summer months. A hot herbal tea during winter.

Favourite Food: Chicken burgers and homemade gourmet sandwiches.

Favourite Animal: Penguins; because they are always well dressed.

Favourite Movie/TV Show: Game of Thrones; even though I wasn't thrilled about the ending. Mr. Robot season 1 was amazing, if you can make it past season 2 the final two seasons are pretty awesome!

Dream or Best Vacation: Paris - J'aime tout ce qui est francais.

@RogersYasmine - Moderator

Yasmine_July 2020.jpg

Favourite Drink: I love a good grapefruit soda, bubble tea or a steamy cup of green tea.

Favourite Food: I love food and trying new dishes!!! Right now, my go-to dish is a really well-made Red Thai Curry. YUM! 

Favourite Animal: I have always loved felines...I find them regal. I like that they are playful and affectionate, yet independent in nature. 

Favourite Movie/TV Show: It's hard to only pick one, so I'll name a few that I can watch over and over without feeling bored - The Gladiator (EPIC!!! "Are you not entertained!?"), Ever After (for the romantic in me), The Terminal (because I love me some Tom Hanks). I am also a big GOT and Survivor fan.  

Fun Fact About Yourself: I love playing volleyball and gardening.

Dream or Best Vacation: I have quite the bucket list of places I'd love to go, but Japan is next up on my list.

@RogersMoin - Moderator

Moin_July 2020.jpg

Favourite Drink: Tea 

Fun Fact About Yourself: Can speak 4 languages and read/write 5 

Dream Vacation: Arctic Canada ‍

@RogersMaude - Moderator

Maude_July 2020.jpg

Favourite Drink: A classic margarita, a hot or iced coffee & martinis of all kinds. 

Favourite Food: I love Mexican, Thai, & Lebanese food.

Favourite Animal: My lovely little dog, Penny!  ❤

Favourite Movie/TV Show: Animal Kingdom, The Handmaid's Tale, Ozark & Killing Eve just to name a few.

Best or Dream Vacation: I recently went to Costa Rica and would love to go back to see some of the area we did not have time to visit. The crazy wildlife, the outstanding beaches, the amazing jungle, the cool surf trips, and awesome sea excursions make me want to discover more of that beautiful country as soon as possible. 

🐒🌴🐠🌊

@RogersZia - Moderator

Zia_July 2020.jpg

Moment of Awesomeness: Does jumping off a plane count? 

Favourite Drink: A bottomless cup of coffee

Favourite Food: Biryani

Favourite Movie: The Departed

Best Vacation: Istanbul and Prague

@RogersJermaine - Moderator

RogersJermaine2.jpg

Favourite Drink: Water lol simple but refreshing.

Favourite Food: Desserts, I have kind of a sweet tooth. Waffles, Crepes, Funnel Cake Fries. Yumm

Favourite Animal: All birds just for the ability to fly. Favs though are the Falcons, Hawks and Eagles. I love seeing the red tailed hawk here in Toronto.

Favourite Movie/TV: Movie tie between Shawshank Redemption and Terminator 2, TV Seinfeld hands down I've probably watched every episode over a thousand times.

Best Vacation: Dream vacation would be to take a cruise around the Mediterranean but eventually I want to try and visit every country in the 

🌎

@RogersRahul - Moderator

photooo.png

Favourite Drink: A Minty Mojito on a hot summer afternoon. A ginger Tea for the Winters.

Favourite Food: Finger licking Butter chicken

Favourite Animal: My Dog Ted (English bulldog)

Favourite Movie: John Wick ( Seen this 20 times at least)

Fun Fact About Yourself: I have a huge sweet tooth.

Best Vacation: Miami Florida

@RogersJo - Moderator

Mod Profile Pic.jpg

Moment of Awesomeness: When I attended my first Spice Girls concert at 11 years old and Sporty Spice said "Hello" to me and waved! Literally made MY LIFE! 🤩

Favourite Drink: Good Old H2O as we all want to ensure we have glowing and flawless skin. 

Favourite Food: The foodie in me loves everything. I LOVE Oxtail and Rice and Peas. What I can totally eat every day though is some amazing Vietnamese Food! Pho is literally some soup for the soul! 

Favourite Movie/TV Show:  The Body Guard, Waiting to Exhale. I am a diehard Whitney Houston fan and lastly Notting Hill. "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." That line gets me EVERYTIME. 

Fun Fact About Myself: I learned how to juggle in grade 6 with my teacher. He was an avid juggler and a super cool human. Shout out to Mr. St. Germain!