cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toronto IndyCar race on TSN

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Yesterday I tried to record the race on TSN. It was scheduled at 2:00 pm on TSN4 and TSN5. I chose TSN5, but when I went to play the recording in progress, all I got was tennis. Apparently it was only on TSN4 but I was only able to watch it in "catch-up" or "replay" mode after the broadcast was over at 4:00 pm. (I have non-Rogers IPTV, but I presume Rogers Ignite has something similar.) Just curious if any Rogers customers experienced the same problem, whether it was TSN's error or my ISP's.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Toronto IndyCar race on TSN

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
The Molson Indy is usually on TSN4.

Re: Toronto IndyCar race on TSN

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have the IndyCar races set as a series recording and it recorded on TSN4 on IgniteTV.  TSN5 is often used for F1.

I also have the pre-race scheduled as a series, but they often change the name of the pre-race show so it doesn't always record, unless I notice beforehand and since I don't care that much about IndyCar, I only check occasionally.

One thing that I did notice was that the last two races - Toronto and Mid-Ohio, both seemed to start "early".  My race recording started with Rahal backing up so he could go through Princess Gate, although they did show a replay of the start and the mayhem.  My pre-race recording had the start of the race at the end of that recording.  I believe I missed a few laps at the start of Mid-Ohio and I didn't have the pre-race show to fall back on...

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation