cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Full Channel Listing to Compare TV Packages

Petman65
I've Been Around

Premier vs Popular

I am looking for a straightforward list of channels that are in these two packages. I know there are 39 fewer channels in the Popular package, but what are they? The website does not help. You have to do a lot of work to see the differences in packages.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a Full Channel Listing to Compare TV Packages

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Petman65  Welcome to the Community!

Are you a prospective Ignite TV customer or a (legacy) Digital TV customer?  For Ignite TV, you can get a comparison listing of the channels that are available in all packages by going to: https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/tv-internet

Click "See available Ignite Bundles", Click "Check Address" and enter your address, and that should take you to:

https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv

On that page, there are tabs for Bundles, Channels, and Theme Packs; click the "Channels" tab and that will display a table of all Channels (including Flex Channels) and the channel bundles (Premier, Popular, Flex 10, Flex 5, and Starter) that they are available in.

Rogers also has PDF-formatted channel lists that you can request.  They are specific to each area and I don't think that you can download them directly, but you can request them through Live Chat or by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  .  Let them know that you would like to compare the channels that are available in Premier and Popular, provide them with your City/Postal Code, and they will send you the files by email.

As far as I know, the channel listings for Digital TV are not available online anymore.  (I presume that there is an option in MyRogers to change packages and that channel listings would be available there.)  If you can't find the information that you are looking for, you can also try contacting Rogers through Live Chat or by reaching out to the @CommunityHelps  team.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Petman65  Welcome to the Community!

Are you a prospective Ignite TV customer or a (legacy) Digital TV customer?  For Ignite TV, you can get a comparison listing of the channels that are available in all packages by going to: https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/tv-internet

Click "See available Ignite Bundles", Click "Check Address" and enter your address, and that should take you to:

https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv

On that page, there are tabs for Bundles, Channels, and Theme Packs; click the "Channels" tab and that will display a table of all Channels (including Flex Channels) and the channel bundles (Premier, Popular, Flex 10, Flex 5, and Starter) that they are available in.

Rogers also has PDF-formatted channel lists that you can request.  They are specific to each area and I don't think that you can download them directly, but you can request them through Live Chat or by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  .  Let them know that you would like to compare the channels that are available in Premier and Popular, provide them with your City/Postal Code, and they will send you the files by email.

As far as I know, the channel listings for Digital TV are not available online anymore.  (I presume that there is an option in MyRogers to change packages and that channel listings would be available there.)  If you can't find the information that you are looking for, you can also try contacting Rogers through Live Chat or by reaching out to the @CommunityHelps  team.

View solution in original post

intruder1500
I'm Here A Lot

Looking for any help in getting a list of channels by number for the Popular Plan for London, Ontario. Thanks in advance.

I tried this forum for digital TV for the subject but without success.

@intruder1500 wrote:

Looking for any help in getting a list of channels by number for the Popular Plan for London, Ontario. Thanks in advance.

You can request a channel listing from Rogers and they will send it to you as a PDF.

Are you considering a switch to Ignite TV?  If so, Rogers can also send you a comparison listing of any two channel lineups, which can also be a Digital TV package and an Ignite TV package.

If you want to compare the Popular package on Digital with the Flex 20 + Sports package on Ignite, just ask.

If you are trying to decide between Flex 20 + Sports and Premier on Ignite, they can send you that comparison listing as well.

DeezG
I Plan to Stick Around

As of November 2021, this can be found online by searching "rogers ignite channel comparison".  With due respect for the community rules, I cannot post the link itself.  

Darryl

Darryl G
Founder Printable TVCG
Feel free to message me in this community if you have any Rogers TV channel lineup questions

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DeezG wrote:

As of November 2021, this can be found online by searching "rogers ignite channel comparison".  With due respect for the community rules, I cannot post the link itself.

Okay, but as I mentioned in previous posts, anyone can get official listings for their area/postal code from Rogers.  Just contact them by phone, chat, or by sending a Private Message to @CommunityHelps .

Of course, it would be even better if Rogers could make their own Channel lineup page more customer-friendly.

DeezG
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

Thanks for your comment.  Yes, fair enough, but the difference is this version is in a print-friendly & colour coded format that's much easier on the eye (quicker to reference when comparing packages).  Plus there's a lot less steps involved in getting to this information (no need to contact Rogers).   Please remember I'm just trying to make things easier for folks.  That's how it all started.  🙂 

Respectfully,  

Darryl G
Founder Printable TVCG
Feel free to message me in this community if you have any Rogers TV channel lineup questions

DianneT
I've Been Around

I'm trying to figure out what channels are included in the Rogers Ignite Flex 20 + Sports Bundle?  But when I click the bundle link it only gives me the option to change it without a full list of the available channels.  Anyone know how I can get the list before I proceed?  I currently have Ignite Start Plan with 1 stand alone channel: Crave 1 and 3 theme packages:   Classic TV & Movies / Drama & Comedy / Entertainment.  I also Pay for Disney+ seperately.     

thanks any & all help will be appreciated   Dianne

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah / Season's Greetings

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DianneT wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what channels are included in the Rogers Ignite Flex 20 + Sports Bundle?  But when I click the bundle link it only gives me the option to change it without a full list of the available channels.

You are seeing this because you are logged into your Rogers account.  To see the channels that are available in all the Ignite bundles, you can either log out first or you can shop for Rogers TV services in a guest window or using a different web browser.

You can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps  and ask them to send you a PDF file with all of the available channels for your specific area.

One other thing to keep in mind about Flex 20 + Sports: the official listings show that this bundle contains several sports channels in the base package.  However, most (perhaps all) of them are actually Flex channels, that you can swap out if you prefer.

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah / Season's Greetings

Same to you!!!

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 5 in conversation