cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent identification of TSN channels

I plan to stick around

In 2014, expanded their network with the rebranding of TSN to TSN1, and the introduction of TSN3, 4, and 5.  Since that time, you've identified these channels as follows on your network:

494: TSN1H
495: TSN2H
496: TSN3H
497: TSN4H
498: TSNH5

The, "H," is presumably to identify that these are the high definition versions of the channels.  For the purpose of consistency with the other TSN channels, why isn't TSN5 identified as TSN5H but rather as TSNH5?  I am not aware of any other channels that use the identifier, TSN5H, so this should not be an issue.  The most likely reasoning for this is that someone was sloppy when naming these channels about a decade ago, no quality assurance was completed, and since that time the identifier issue of these channels has been discarded.

Do you have a reason for the naming inconsistency?

If there is no reasoning behind it (other than sloppiness and poor quality assurance), would this be something that you would be able to correct for customers?

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Inconsistent identification of TSN channels

RogersCorey

Greetings @422151819119!

Are you on our legacy cable system or Ignite TV? I've checked this on Ignite TV and the channels appear to be properly labeled.

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation