cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO on Demand

a084299
I plan to stick around

What happened to HBO on Demand?I tried accessing Crave On Demand but there is nothing there for HBO;only one program "The Sopranos".I cannot find a separate HBO On Demand channel.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HBO on Demand

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
On 309, I just see the word CRave (top left) and a smaller Crave to the right of the first one.

If I select HBO box, that next page also then adds the word HBO (top right corner).

What I failed to mention is that I don't subscribe to Crave, so although I know ch 301 (Crv1) works, I don't have access to the Crave On Demand content.

I assume that you can play On Demand content, so since your box seems to be possessed, you can call Tech support and ask them to send your box a signal to perhaps kick it into gear.

And if you're using a splitter, remove it, just to see if your box then updates the On Demand content.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mebe

I have digital legacy tv, but I still see all the HBO content on ch. 309 (Crave On Demand), or through Crave on channel 100 On Demand.

There was a box update this morning or perhaps Sunday morning. Perhaps that messed something up.

Anyway, first you have to make sure you still have 2-way communication with Rogers by trying to play On Demand  content, like The Sopranos.

Usually, if you go to chnl 100, the box might load some new content, so your Crave TV On Demand should still list what my 4k PVR lists.

If you can play On Demand content, change to a regular channel and see if the new content is back on 309 or 100. If not, reboot your box to see if that works.

⚠️Warning: If you get an error message when trying to play On Demand content, check your connections because if you reboot without 2-way communication working, your box might have trouble rebooting. Wait until you watched any of tonight's live content you don't want to miss, before rebooting your box (pulling plug for 30 seconds at least) ... In case there's a problem in your home or area.

a084299
I plan to stick around

I was able to reboot with no problem,but no change when I went to 309 Crave On Demand.What I failed to mention on my original note was at the top of the screen it said"Welcome to HBOCD".What is that supposed to be?

mebe
On 309, I just see the word CRave (top left) and a smaller Crave to the right of the first one.

If I select HBO box, that next page also then adds the word HBO (top right corner).

What I failed to mention is that I don't subscribe to Crave, so although I know ch 301 (Crv1) works, I don't have access to the Crave On Demand content.

I assume that you can play On Demand content, so since your box seems to be possessed, you can call Tech support and ask them to send your box a signal to perhaps kick it into gear.

And if you're using a splitter, remove it, just to see if your box then updates the On Demand content.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation