cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMC Gone Black Again

a084299
I plan to stick around

Well here we go again.AMC was black on Sunday and it is still black today.Exactly similar to the last time on 10-14-2023.The diagnostics are good but no picture.As far as I can tell there are no other channels,at least the ones I watch,that have this problem.Why is it always AMC?This must be Roger's idea of thanks for paying my bill last week.

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: AMC Gone Black Again

RogersYasmine

Good afternoon @a084299 ,

Thanks for posting your concern here in our forums! Watching a black screen can't be much fun. I'm so sorry to hear that is happening. 😞

Have you tried rebooting your TV box since this issue started? Is it happening across multiple TV boxes? Which platform are you currently using--our Ignite TV platform or our legacy digital TV platform? 

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please feel free to chime in!

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

a084299
I plan to stick around

I still have the legacy TV platform which includes 2 SA Explorer 8300 HD boxes.

The black out is on both boxes and rebooting did not change anything.Also,for a long time now,I no longer have HBO/Crave On Demand.If you are going to chip away at my services,Rogers should reduce my billing accordingly.I have been to a Bell Store to see what equipment I would need to switch to FIBE TV.I have had problems with AMC before,but the problem never lasted this long.However,since I can still access the AMC programs I watch on ROD,I have tolerated the situation. 

Hello, @a084299.

Thank you for sharing additional details. Have you received any communication from us regarding the phasing out of our older Digital TV boxes? You can check out our support article  for more information. 

We recommend reaching out to our technical support team to diagnose the issue and explore the possibility of migrating your service to the Ignite platform.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

RogersMoin

a084299
I plan to stick around

No Thanks.I have always had Bell Internet for many years with minimum problems and do not want to switch.

a084299
I plan to stick around

I have been checking every day and,after 3 weeks, the channel showed up again on Thursday the 28th of March after paying my last bill which included the annual price increase.I wonder how long it will last.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation