cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lot of channels are blacked out while others work

nfrelon
I've been around

I  had all my channels blacked out till a technician passed earlier. After a few moments he removes a ATTEN 3-Fam-3 from the back of my digital box. I also want to note, it wasn't I that had put that on the box. It was a previous tech supporter., and says its all fixed. I realize now that I lost about 25-30 channels, they are blacked out though I can see the time of the show and the title of the show on the channels but no picture at all. Cable was working fine prior to the thunder storm (July24/2022). Technician said it was this ATTEN 3-fam-3 no longer works but doesn't replace it. So now I am out of the majority of the channels I watch. What can I do?

***EDITED LABELS***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A lot of channels are blacked out while others work

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I would call and request another technician.  apparently it looks like he did not do a great job and should have checked/tested all your channels before he left.

Re: A lot of channels are blacked out while others work

RogersCorey

You can also PM us for help @nfrelon! No need to call in, we can book a technician for you too. 🙂

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey  

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation