cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect with Fraud Department

WHB
I've been around

Someone called me and said they work on behalf of Rogers, accidentally placed two orders on my account on Nov 16 and those orders are supposed to be for other customers, told me not to worry, once devices are arrived, they will help with the transfer and update on my account.  I called back to Rogers and asked to cancel those orders but agent said they are already being processed and can't cancel it. Days later, after sending one of the devices out per instruction, noticed my account didn't get updated and stopped shipping the other device out. Called Rogers and described the situation and a fraud case was created on Nov 22, 2023. I was told not to worry about the over charges due to the fraud orders and Fraud department will resolve the issue in 24-48 hours. 

I've been calling to follow up almost every other day but no update except a new cases created again and again.  One instance, agent said that the Fraud team left note said they had made a call to me, but I've checked call history, there was no call at all.  Eventually, on Dec 28, 2023, I was given the phone number of the Fraud Department. However, when I called the number, without an extension, it would go to a voicemail. I've since left a few messages each time I followed up but sill no contact yet on Jan 14, 2024.I've been told by agent multiple times that I should hear back within 2 days, but it has been more than 35 business days.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to connect with Fraud Department

RogersMaude

Hello @WHB,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for letting us know of the details of your recent experience.

We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention and would like to help, if need be. To understand your situation better, we'll need to gain access to your account. 

Please send a message to @CommunityHelps, when you can,so we get the opportunity to take a deeper look into this for you. 

To learn how to send a private message, have a look at this blog

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation