cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from an indian call center asking me to switch to Rogers

rgabows
I've been here awhile

I have been a Rogers customer for 30+ years.

Twice this week i have had calls on my Rogers phone number from a masked number....somewhere in India.  Definitely an indian call center.  "Roger" on the other end wants me to switch to Rogers.

I tell him I want his best pricing and he hangs up.

Soon...i will hang up on Rogers. 

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calls from an indian call center asking me to switch to Rogers

RogersRahul

Hello @rgabows,

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving these types of unwanted calls. I've personally received them myself and I know how annoying they can get. 

I would recommend that you register to CRTC's Do Not Call List through this link  or call their toll-free 1-866-580-DNCL (1-866-580-3625).

If this is about fraudulent calls or a spoofing incident you can also report the calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.  

Cheers!

RogersRahul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Calls from an indian call center asking me to switch to Rogers

RogersRahul

Hello @rgabows,

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving these types of unwanted calls. I've personally received them myself and I know how annoying they can get. 

I would recommend that you register to CRTC's Do Not Call List through this link  or call their toll-free 1-866-580-DNCL (1-866-580-3625).

If this is about fraudulent calls or a spoofing incident you can also report the calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.  

Cheers!

RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation