cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers - Can't Change Flex Channels

rammer
I plan to stick around

You go to my rogers to change flex channels and it redirects you to rogers.com which tells you the page is unavailable then you select chat and no one is available. The sad thing is there is no viable alternative.

*Added Labels*

7 REPLIES 7

Re: MyRogers - Can't Change Flex Channels

RogersMoin

Hello, @rammer.

Thanks for being part of the Rogers Community; we’re so glad you’re here. Not being able to manage flex channels can be inconvenient. 

We can help find a solution for you; looking for some additional info:

• Have you changed flex channels before?
  • It seems you are trying to change the channels through MyRogers mobile app; have you tried it from a desktop browser?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ashanoff
I've been here awhile

I also am unable to obtain or change my flex channels.  I have tried every day this week but keep receiving the message that there is a technical error at "our" (meaning Rogers') end.  I have tried on my app and on a desk top.   I guess I am supposed to call Rogers technical support and wait on the line for 40 minutes to see if someone can help me.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ashanoff : Did you try this morning? Based on the following thread the issue has been resolved:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Change-to-Ignite-flex-20-including-sports/m-p/516145...

If it still doesn't work for you, you may have a cookie/cache/browser/extension issue. See the following post for suggestions.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ashanoff wrote:

I also am unable to obtain or change my flex channels.  I have tried every day this week but keep receiving the message that there is a technical error at "our" (meaning Rogers') end.  I have tried on my app and on a desk top.   I guess I am supposed to call Rogers technical support and wait on the line for 40 minutes to see if someone can help me.

If you see a message such as this one,

MyRogers-TechnicalProblem.png

and it does not go away, it's not due to a problem with your web browser or anything that you can fix by clearing your browser's cache, cookies, site data, etc.  It's a problem at Rogers' end -- either due to a web site change that broke the site or a problem with your account that needs to be fixed up before you can exchange Flex Channels on your own.

The easiest way to get this resolved is to send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps .  They can perform the Flex Channel swap on your behalf and create a ticket to have the problem investigated.

ashanoff
I've been here awhile

Thanks.  I just tried again and got the same message and I also tried a different browser etc, to no avail.

Hey @ashanoff,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues. We'd be more than happy to swap the channels for you and try to get down to the bottom of the error messages you're receiving. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and we'd be more than happy to help!

Regards, 

RogersJo 

ashanoff
I've been here awhile
Thanks. I will follow up with a private communication.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation