cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access ignite tv app "something went wrong" error when logging in

Snarl
I've been here awhile

As per subject, I am on a Fold 5 and cannot access the ignite tv app past the login. is there a fix for this? Thanks.

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot access ignite tv app "something went wrong" error when logging in

Snarl
I've been here awhile

1000014412.jpg

Good day @Snarl,

Thanks for your post & welcome to the Rogers Community! I'm sorry to learn your experiencing issues access the Ignite TV app.

Are other Rogers apps functional? 

Additionally, could you try accessing the Ignite TV portal from a we browser, at https://ignitetv.rogers.com/?

If you still encounter issues, please clear your app and browser's cache.

Feel free to send a message to @CommunityHelps if you require further assistance. To know more on how to send a private message, click here.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

jcleung
I've been here awhile

Unable to sign in, I've tried every day for 2 weeks. Keep getting the message "something went wrong". My credentials are fine as I can sign into myRogers account. Everytime I try to initiate chat support, I'm 80+ in the queue. I wrote a review about this on Playstore and got an instant reply telling me to post in the community forums for fast resolution, so here I am.

I understand that this app crashing would be incredibly inconvenient.

Would you kindly let us know what model device you're using and what operating system is currently installed? Do you have a custom ROMs flashed onto the device?

Please let us know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation