cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resetting rogers yahoo email password

BillP3
I'm here a lot

well its 12:30. Been trying to reset my rogers.com email password since 9:00 pm. Getting the account locked for 30 mins due to multiple failed sign in attempts. Fine that was great at 8:30.... Oh and I'm trying to reset my password (not trying to sign in). System problem tonight?

unrelated - I don't save my passwords on computers ...ever. That's why I need a password reset as I can't recall what it is since it hasn't been prompting me to enter it when I login over the last few weeks. I did not ever save the password for my email I'm sure but whatever. 

***ADDED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: resetting rogers yahoo email password

BillP3
I'm here a lot

was fixed today - might add that the during the initial reset attempt around 20:30 yesterday, the request to send the 6 digit verification code from rogers to my phone never was successful - just timed out and  looped each time I requested it to be resent

Watching the saved password thing too this time to see when / why that happens. I don't think its human error on my part

As a sidebar, wouldn't it be great if companies that require a login id, would remind users to change their password ("...your password has not been changed or updated in 3 years...") and have a easy to find button to change password once logged in. Especially financial related institutions or a site that stores your personal / credit info.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: resetting rogers yahoo email password

BillP3
I'm here a lot

was fixed today - might add that the during the initial reset attempt around 20:30 yesterday, the request to send the 6 digit verification code from rogers to my phone never was successful - just timed out and  looped each time I requested it to be resent

Watching the saved password thing too this time to see when / why that happens. I don't think its human error on my part

As a sidebar, wouldn't it be great if companies that require a login id, would remind users to change their password ("...your password has not been changed or updated in 3 years...") and have a easy to find button to change password once logged in. Especially financial related institutions or a site that stores your personal / credit info.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 in conversation