cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo email app on iphone or ipad not opening

martha3
I've been here awhile

I have updated the latest version of the yahoo email app on my iphone 13 and ipad 5th generation.I have also rebooted both devices.  When I launch the app, it is not opening my email, a black box is displayed.  I am running iOS 17.3.1 on my iphone and 16.7.4 on my iPad

I was able to use the app last night.  I have no issues with accessing my email using a web browser on my laptop.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Yahoo email app on iphone or ipad not opening

JBJ1
I've been here awhile

Hello again!

Good news. I just now again tried  the yahoo mail app on my iphone 13- and this time it worked OK!   But each mail inbox /sent box etc seemed to be loading more slowly.  So perhaps the glitch is still not quite fixed.  

But I hope it will work for you now too Martha3!

Martha3, I hope this means that your yahoo mail app is now working again too! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JBJ1
I've been here awhile

I am having exactly the same problem!  I have not been able to open my yahoo mail app on my iphone 13 today although it worked OK last evening.  I am currently installing IOS 17.3.1 to see if that will help...but I gather from the previous writer's message that the IOS level is not the problem!   I have accessed yahoo mail via my PC but the view looks different.  I HOPE a solution will soon be found!  

JBJ1
I've been here awhile

Hello again!

Good news. I just now again tried  the yahoo mail app on my iphone 13- and this time it worked OK!   But each mail inbox /sent box etc seemed to be loading more slowly.  So perhaps the glitch is still not quite fixed.  

But I hope it will work for you now too Martha3!

Martha3, I hope this means that your yahoo mail app is now working again too! 

martha3
I've been here awhile

Thanks, it is working now, appears to be a glitch

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation