cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Returned, confirmed by Canada Post, but Rogers keeps sending reminder under different trackin

saleemtoor
I've been around

I have returned my Rogers Ignite router and have received confirmation email from Canada Post as well however I keep getting emails from Rogers (under a different tracking number that Rogers may have generated for customer ease) that I should return the router otherwise I am liable to penalty. 

I have a copy of my label, Canada Post confirmation email on delivery and Canada Post full tracking status. The helpline call landed after 30 minutes but was forwarded to another team which has been keeping me on wait for another 45 minutes now. I want to confirm if my router serial number has been received by Rogers under the tracking number I sent it and for which I have a Canada Post confirmation in my email. 

*** Edited labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Router Returned, confirmed by Canada Post, but Rogers keeps sending reminder under different ...

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @saleemtoor,

Thanks for sharing your situation with to the Rogers Community. Were you able to reach a representative since you posted?

We could surely investigate whether the hardware is confirmed received on your account. Does your Canada Post tracking number confirms that your equipment was delivered to our warehouse?

For further assistance and in order to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation