cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Internet and Customer service

MRealtorMom
I've been around

Hi Team Rogers, I am a customer of Rogers Ignite Internet Services @ Mirabella Condominiums Located at LakeShore Blvd Etobicoke. I have placed several complaints in the past 2 weeks regarding internet installation in my condo, however, All my complaints have fallen on deaf ears by your team.

My complaint Reference Numbers are I19135xxxxx, I19151xxxxx, I19189xxxxx. All the complaint reference numbers are related to the same problem. For Every call, I am provided a new reference Number.

From 1st week of November, ever since your Modem was installed, I have been facing severe issues with the wireless internet. After Complaining,  Your Technicians visited my condo 2 times in the past week and each time they got the wrong modem. After arriving, they would check and say " Ooops, we got the wrong modem. We will get the correct modem and return in a few hours". But none of them would return. Only after placing another call, another technician would come and repeat the same message. They would call your customer service and the agent on the phone would say to cancel the appointment and that you'll will send another technician later.

Is this behavior a joke to you'll? This is customer harassment. I work from Home. So I need the wifi service to be able to do my work. However, due to your team's pathetic treatment of my complaints, I am unable to work. I have exhausted my Phone data plan due to creating hotspots everyday just so I can do my work.

In today's time, having to complaint and deal with poor wifi service for over 2 weeks seems like an ancient issue. Also it seems many residents in the Condominium are facing the same issue, but your customer service team, doesn't seems to be taking any prompt action. You'll have monopolized the service in Mirabella Condominiums, as a result of which customers are stuck with Rogers internet only and are unable to switch to other service providers.

In the past 2 weeks, I have received so many System Generated calls for each of the Reference numbers, almost 5 times a day, without any resolution being provided. All the calls speak about the current status of the ticket related to Ignite TV services, which I haven't even subscribed/ opted for. Please take a look at this too, as this is equivalent to spam.

I am expecting a quick response to this message and a quick turn-around of this issue. I have already posted this issue on Twitter and even sent a DM to you'll on Twitter. Please refer to the reference tickets that I have given to get a detailed description of the issue, instead of calling me and asking the details again and again.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pathetic Internet and Customer service

RogersYasmine

Hello @MRealtorMom,

Thanks for posting your concerns here in the Rogers Community. I'm disappointed to hear that you've had such a poor experience when dealing with our techs--normally they are much more efficient. I'm also surprised that no one followed up with you. 😞

With that being said, you mentioned that you've been having really bad connection issues when using WiFi. I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

- Is your modem located in a central area of your home and free of any possible obstructions? (bulky furniture, water, etc.). Often times, modem placement can make all the difference!
- Which internet package and modem are you currently using?
- Have you tried connecting your computer directly to the modem (removing any third party equipment like routers, power cords, splitters, etc.) to see if the issues still occur? Once done, try running a speed test here. Feel free to post the results in this thread for reference.

If you'd like for us to have a closer look at our end, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. We'd certainly like to help you get to the bottom of this so you can enjoy a more seamless connection going forward. 🙂

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation