cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connectivity is spotty and dropping Vaughan

la1
I've been here awhile

Hi All,

We seem to have internet dropping rather frequently.  Our Ignite TVs are fine, just internet dropping on a rather frequent basis here in Woodbridge.  Anyone else experiencing this?  This also happens when on 5G network with podcasts cutting out.  

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Internet connectivity is spotty and dropping Vaughan

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @la1!

If the Internet is dropping while your TV remains unaffected, it's most likely a WiFi related issue in the home. You may need pods to resolve this.

Do you have any devices connected by Ethernet that are also experiencing similar drops in connection? If Ethernet connected devices do not lose connection, then we'd know for sure it's a WiFi issue.

We can also run some tests for you to see if the WiFi signal of connected devices are weak to confirm if you need pods.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

dkw21
I've been here awhile
Out in Richmond Hill we have been experiencing poor signals to both internet and TV. Family doing work, complaining that they don't have internet one moment and then it is ok at the same time watching the Masters and the feed stops.. very frustrating the last month or so..

RogersZia

Hi @dkw21 and welcome to the Community!

I realize how important a stable connection is. Are you experiencing these issues over WIFI devices or wired ones too? For troubleshooting purposes please reach out to us via private message. Check out RogersCorey's post right above yours to learn more about our PM system.

RogersZia

dkw21
I've been here awhile
Thanks. But it was just a reply to confirm there has been service issues in the GTA area. And to share this information with the community. I had previously reached out to technical support on other occasions.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation